Dufferin Gold Project
- The Dufferin Gold Project consist of 218 claims covering approximately 3,529 Ha
- Meguma Gold claims are located along strike and adjacent to Resource Capital Gold Corp’s property.
- Discovered in 1868, production on the adjacent property totalled approximately 35,300 ounces of gold mined from 110,566 tons of ore between 1883 and 1925 from 18 vein systems over a strike length of 1.5 km
- East Dufferin was discovered in the early 1980’s, production in 2001 of 55,000 tonnes averaging a recovered grade of 13.4 g/t Au. A total of 35 quartz saddle reef zones have now be discovered over 3 km of strike length
- Adjacent property hosts an Indicated Resource of 115,500 tonnes @ 11.9 g/t gold for 58,000 contained ounces and an Inferred Resource of 703,900 tonnes @ 6.6 g/t gold for 150,000 contained ounces (NI 43-101 Resource Estimate – Resource Capital Gold Corp – April 2017)
- Recent PEA completed on adjacent property indicates 216,050 gold ounces could be recovered over a 10 year mine-life with a post-tax $89.2M NPV(5%) and 121% IRR (NI 43-101 PEA – Resource Capital Gold Corp – Apr 2017)
Subscribe for Email Updates